Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

Wake Up Jawad!

Wake up then lie down and again fall asleep. This procedure continues until a flat Bata shoe from my mother is thrown at my buttock, and a cry of pain escapes my mouth along with the drowsiness. Wiping the eyes, I fidget to the bathroom, wash my face and head, put the liquid soap on toothbrush, and start brushing my hair.

“Ouch!”

A slap of velocity of about 150 km/h comes and law of conservation of momentum is applied on my head. I don’t know why I am only the target of experimentation?

I leave the bathroom, having both the shocks of two attacks received to fight with the drowsiness in the everyday world war.

I reach the bed again, and as soon as I am again going to fall asleep, the monster of third attack steps in my mind. So, I leave my everyday futile desire, and stop playing with attacks. I start putting on my uniform for school. I reach the dining table and come to know that I am wearing a vest and shorts!

It feels as if someone is slapping on one side of my face and as a reaction, another imaginary slap is waiting very impatiently for an action. I am out of this world whenever such a state of unconsciousness comes. It’s seems like someone is dragging one of my feet in opposite direction of the other one.

Now, it’s the time for a body spray to dance hay on my body. I pick up a can and start spraying. A weird and unfamiliar smell rushes in my nose, and my sense of olfaction forces my eyes to look down on my body. AAAAAAAAA! Instead of spraying body spray, I have sprayed black liquid shoe polish.

I take my shoes, put them on and now I am ready to go to school, but something again is strange and unusual. I remove both of my shoes and cry on my fate: there comes a big fat frog from one shoe and an irksome cockroach from the other. Why such a thing only wants to live in my fate? Why am I always the target of tragedy?

“Ouch!”

I open my eyes. Phew! This was only a nightmare, I think. I rise from my bed to fight again with the real fight of sleep. Again, a new day of books.

0 comments: