Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Memorable Day

Every day seems to be normal day. A day doesn’t become special and unique, rather it is made a memorable day to be written in our book of memoirs. We know that days or little moments show their faces as they are written in our fate, but fate is written by us. I myself made one of my typical days into unforgettable and meomorable one.

After a great struggle in ordinary days, I myself made an extraordinary day. After living my life in the abyss of hardwork, I found myself standing on the illuminous path of success. My special day, my result day, when I was to hear the announcement of my fruitful hardwork. I sat on the chair, numbness prevailing in my body. Every second seemed to be a trice of eternity. The irksome patience could not be adopted by anyone. My reminiscence told me that my previous year had passed in studying from dawn to dusk. I was confident. I had taken all the benefits from my pedagogues and my result would definitely bring me a good news. I had taken the march on other students by studying with more hardwork. I had never closed the stable door after the horse has bolted and did everything in its correct time and order. All these notions were making me confident. I had never been dishonest or mendacious to my studies. I had given time to all my subjects equitably. I was introspective at that moment and was continuously thinking about myself and my past.

We cannot go to past to make a good start, but with the help of present, we can make an awesome ending.

Infinitesimal moments were making me impatient. How long will it take to declare the result, I thought. Impatience is an innate of every human. We can’t turn tail from it. For us, it’s all our aunt. One would think that impatience is stupidity and patience is something which must be adopted, but it’s all cynisism, because it’s human’s nature. Patience is good, but is going in the direction opposite to that one on which human has set his feet.

Well, after a wait of many long moments, the time came when I was standing on stage, grining from ear to ear. God had given me my reward and my destiny!

0 comments: