Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Bomb Blast

My corpuses and my life
Are nothing to be proud of.
They’re just gradually dimming lights.

My hands, my ears, and my nose
Are now, no use to me.
I am taking the everlasting dose.

I’ve fallen from my last stepping step,
Which was my life.
But now, is my death.

So far I assumed to go.
But everything went in vain.
My futile life is again to be plowed.

I have no life to live.
Now alone, I exist in the exodus of existentialists.
A Bomb Blast took everything from me.

Now, I soulfully feel the life of smile.
I have worm-like griefs gnawing at my existence.
I live in the world of sorrows, with fences
All around my tearful statue.

May God punish those who took my hearts.
Who took my loved ones, but left me alone.
I have no balms for my bruised life.
I’ll sit and wish with whole my heart,
That these beasts die the death of dogs.


By Jawad Haider

0 comments: