Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mirror Of Thoughts

Getting deep in my thoughts,
Once I thought, where I was.
Who was I?
Who he was?

A tall guy standing beside me,
Who's face I couldn't see.
Gazing in his eyes, I thought.
Who was I?
Who he was?

Leaving his eyes, I looked around,
When I heard a laughing sound.
"No one's here," I thought.
Who was I?
Who he was?

Then the tall guy standing beside me,
Suddenly, rudely spoke to me.
"Haven't you found where you are?
Where you're standing for half an hour.
Go back and leave your thought."
Then I found where I was.

I was in my deepest thought.
Which I had thought for half an hour.
A very funny thought it was:
"I gazed in man's face," I thought.
"Who's face I couldn't see."

How stupid I was.
I didn't know where I was.


By Jawad Haider

0 comments: