Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

Independence Day

Tomorrow’s my independence day!
I shall do lovely hay.
I’ll talk and talk like heedless jay.
And sing and sing my beautiful lay
On that pleasant Independence day.
Tomorrow my exams will run away.
And I shall enjoy that beautiful day.
I shall play, play and play.
And shall have a visit to café.
I shall forget my previous frays
On that pleasant Independence day.

Tomorrow I shall humbly pray.
To my God for the awesome day.
I shall eat up the whole buffet,
And throw the restaurant into disarray.
I shall even walk on bay
On that pleasant Independence day.

Tomorrow I shall write so many essays
That every word will become cliché.
I shall hold a grand soiree.
And shall stand and say right away:
The enjoyment of that Independence Day.

I shall do everything on that day.
I shall turn away and run away and fade away, then back away and come again to enjoy the day.
I shall take away and steal away all the sprays, and spray them on the Milky Way to make the galaxy happy and gay.
And when this day will pass away,
I shall have a trifle of vitamin K
And a painful tooth decay.


By Jawad Haider

0 comments: