Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Last Beat Of Heart

It was a pleasant day, with soothing wind, full of birds' cries.
I was not so sad, but tears were in my eyes.
It was the same blue sky and same white clouds.
But why did I hear weeping sounds.
The beautiful greenery one day ago,
Was then heaping on my soul.

Then the angel above ringed my knell,
And I insensibly fell.
Something induced me to stand and run.
As if this run was a fun!

I've breathed my last dear breathe of life.
I've used my last dear fuel of life.
The ripeness of my life has gone.
And now I am alone.

Soon I'll land on the alighting board of grave.
Soon I'll smell the lifeless life of grave.
Nothing is left in this deceitful land,
Except to sit putting hand on hand.


By Jawad Haider

0 comments: