Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Paragraph From My Novel

Currently, I have written a novel and I am composing it these days. I thought of sharing a little with the visitors on my blog. Well, I have chosen only a small paragraph which is copied below. I hope everyone would love to read it. If there is some suggestion or anything, do comment (comments are highly appreciated by me)  :)

After a wait of several seconds, a jet of blue light came from the watch, fizzled, and started revolving us at a great speed, giving us a relaxation and a cold mist, which we breathed while in the cage of light––a cage of a luxurious life. A thick fog came from my right side, snoozed, and interfered with our vision and sense of olfaction for a small interval of time. The jet of blue light bolted away beneath my shoes, leaving us alone and locked in the whiteness of the fogged world's cage from where I was unable to move and was like a lame floating in the dilute air of the nowhere world. My right hand was glued hard with the old man's hand that seemed to be unaffected by the atmosphere surrounding us. I was going higher and higher, having no signs of a ground or floor beneath my shoes. I was like a helpless reactant going through a chemical reaction. Slowly and gradually the fog started to fade and we landed on a soft ground which felt like sand. Soon, the fog vanished away, showing a red hot desert in front of us.

0 comments: