Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Want to find something? Search my blog:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Last Day In This Deceitful World

My eyes were opened
When I was awake.
My Heart was broken
When it was to bloom again.

The shattered pieces of life I gave into the hands of death,
Receiving nothing. Nothing was left!
Thousand tears were of no importance
To make a wilted flower to bloom.

My leash, which had been tugged by my life,
Now strained apart; a dross brunt made me worthless.
I can’t pay the tax of what I’ve seen,
Or for the action I never wanted to do
In front of the eyes of ruthlessness!

I stood before the man who took my family away.
“Your last wish?” said he.
“To see what’s behind my eyes.”
Soon, I couldn’t assess my profuse anguish of swarthy din!

When consciousness nonchalantly came,
A man suddenly came.
“What did you mean by your last wish?”
“To meet my family in the world of eternity!”


By Jawad Haider

0 comments: